The Environmental Monitoring Study (EMS) is a pioneering study in which the environmental policies of the Valdebebas Management Board (today Compensation Board) and Ministry of Environment take shape.
It covers the implementation and monitoring of the measures defined in existing environmental reports and comprises the following programmes or activity areas:
- Air Pollution Monitoring Programme
- Noise Pollution Monitoring Programme
- Soil Protection Monitoring Programme
- Groundwater Protection Monitoring Programme
- Hydrological System Monitoring Programme
- Ecological Restoration and Revegetation Monitoring Programme