The regeneration and projection projects include:
- The regeneration of the Valdelasfuentes watercourse (4 km long) and the recovery of cattle routes that pass through the development.
- The restoration of an affected area of 1.5 million square metres due to the presence of dumps in the area. These dumps have been treated and integrated as a green area.
- The movement of 12 million m3 of earth in the land forming area.
- The reuse of topsoil for parks and gardens.
- Relocation to most ideal place of pre-existing ecological assets in the urban area through controlled transplanting.